Sunday 13 June 2010

Ok, I give in, Matt Smith

Originaly, I hated the man. He was too young, too try-hard, too pretty, and his face is really long. But obviously, it's Doctor Who, and I have no life, so I thought I'd keep watching it. All I've really gotten from it is a gradually progressing love-hate relationship with him. I hate him for not being as funny or cool as David Tennant, but I love him for the way he dresses, and for his admittedly cute smile.
You got lucky today guys, it's the day after The Doctor plays football and walks around in just a towel in the latest episode, so, naturally, it's all over Tumblr, enjoy!



Oh, I suppose I should pass on his message that 'bowties are cool.'

4 comments:

  1. They are so cool
    No one will let me wear on though *sadness*


    ToldYouSo.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. I hate you.
    And I hate him!
    ...just not as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a fit as anything! I love him more than my own family! Well he is family as I am his sister! Love you Matt, or should I say Doctor! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude. I love him. He's so dang perfect in every way. Say hi to him for me please. :) I'm Lorena.

      Delete