Sunday 13 December 2009

Aaron Johnson, the new and improved John Lennon!


So Sam Taylor-Wood, of 'Control', the Ian Curtis biopic, fame is making a new film. It's called Nowhere Boy and is about John Lennon's kinda adolescence, finding out about his mum and stuff, it's not out til the end of the month but I'm already counting the days after seeing the ad for it all over the underground everyday while on my way to college!
Here are the baby Beatles when they were still the Quarrymen :)

Here he is, Mr. Johnson, who plays John. He's joined by Jamie Bell as Paul McCartney, the boy from Feather Boy and that Doctor Who where the Doctor is human!



And if, like me, you're thinking 'I've seen him before', you most likely have if you're a teenage girl, he was Robbie in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, here's a picture to refresh your memory.

If you still don't want to see this film and are a girl between the age of 13 and 21ish, you have GOT to be mad.

5 comments:

  1. Sam Taylor-Wood had nowt to with Control. Matt Greenlagh wrote both Control and Nowhere Boy.

    Oh and Aaron Johnson looks nowt like Lennon, too fit *not jealous at all...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did! I watched a TV program about her and it! I didn't say she wrote it, she just directed it, so ha! :P

    I don't mind, he's new and improved! And he's a babe, I'm going to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...She didn't direct it. Anton Corbijn did. You can't outknowledge me about Control, I've written a rather good essay on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's kinda rude to say new and improved.Hello,have you actually seen John lennon when he was 23? Go to youtube and type in Kenneth Dodd and The Beatles and see. I'll admit Aaron Johnson is a good actor and he's hot but there's no reason to diss John lennon just because Aaron happens to be playing him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, aaron johnson is a great actor. and i LOVE the beatles...they've been my fovorite for like...EVER...

    ReplyDelete