Thursday 24 December 2009

Colin Morgan, or Merlin

This one's a scotsman, he's paler than Fassbender though, or it could just be his darker hair, either way, both have nice eyes. It must be something in the water. Well, little Colin plays Merlin in, well, Merlin. He doesn't get to use his accent unfortunately, but if you stick around and watch Merlin; Secrets and Magic, like the geek I am, you'll hear it in all it's glory! I think I heard somewhere that he's from Aberdeen? Anyway, this is the best I can do for you guys in the way of a topless photo of Mr. Morgan, enjoy.
The boy can act, he bypassed Hollyoaks, but we could still see him in Eastenders, give him time.

Yeah, ignore the old man!






13 comments:

  1. He's Irish, not Scottish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's definitely Irish. He has a fantastic Irish accent; absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely screen-shots btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's from Armagh in Ireland!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm... he's actually british.... but alright, believe what you want dears :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's defoz irish...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ireland is british, well northern Ireland is so your both right!! but he is defo Irish!! Ha I win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colin Morgan is my crack. He calms me down.

    I'm addicted to Colin Morgan. His smile, his eyes. The way he looks so kind. I am so addicted.
    I think I have a crush on him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colin morgan is engaged to Graciela so, u guys have to stop dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love colin!!
    I love colin morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I second the people that mention he's from Armagh, Northern Ireland, so he'd be Irish and being from Northern Ireland would make him British. Richard Wilson or "The old man" as you call him is a Scotsman though, a well known one at that. love the pix though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't decide between Colin or Merlin. They are very similar, just can't figure out why.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merlin's English (or Camelotish) and Colin's Irish

    ReplyDelete