Thursday 24 December 2009

Bradley James, or Prince Arthur

So any of you who've seen the TV adaptation of Merlin for the BBC will be familiar with this bloke. Usually has his shirt off on at least one occasion per episode, not that I'm complaining! Although he can be a little bit annoying when the script writers make him look so utterly irrevocably stupid, or give him crappy fart jokes that even my six year old cousin wouldn't find funny. But oh well, he's good good eyes too, yum!




Couldn't leave you without the head-tilt worthy topless photo as usual, now, could I?




8 comments:

  1. boy you are soo good looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adored him. Since I discovered the show I cant take my eyes off of him! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked him verry much since i started watching it, but am i the only one who notices that he looks a hell of a lot like Jensen Ackles (plays Dean in supernatural)?

    i mean, he walks like him, talkes like him, and OMG, he has the same cute smile as Jensen Ackles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i think i am seeing what you are seeing! i love jensen ackles and bradley does remind me of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever since the first time I watched Merlin I loved this guy, and I wondered why... He's not my type at all, not even the occasional type... But after a while it became apparent... He is so the blonde version of Jensen Ackles (or Dean Winchester)... Same attitude, same swagger, same smile, same goofiness, and same KISS-ME-NOW lips!!! GAAHHH

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely needs a chest wax. but still, nbvftgyjmnbvcfghnbv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymus (post 3)
    no you're no the only one seeing the resemblance. when i first saw him i said the same thing :P:P
    they are both some hotties. you sure can not take your eyes off of them :P

    ReplyDelete